Transactional Attorney - US tech company
Would you like to work for one of the US's fastest growing companies?
Do you have an interest in disruptive tech?
You will be joining a leading multi-national tech and software organisation, Nasdaq listed, and the recipient of multiple industry awards.
You will have regular direct exposure to your legal and commercial colleagues based in London, other parts of Europe and in the US.
You will play a direct part in the organisation's continuing international expansion plans.
You will undertake a richly diverse in-house legal role, get involved in a huge range of commercial contracts and transactions across the business and deal with various wider legal issues such as in respect of IP.
You will be directly engaged with internal stakeholders in various business units including sales and marketing.
You will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment.
You will be rewarded with an extremely lucrative remuneration package, including market-leading bonus, stock option and additional benefit programme.
You will be working in a prime central London location.
You will be a qualified lawyer in any jurisdiction and have in the region of 4 - 8 years’ PQE. You will have prior experience of a broad range of commercial agreements and some interest in and/or exposure to the tech/software/IT space and tech related issues.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey
- Corporate/M&A Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey
- Technology/Telecoms Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey