Private Client Locum Lawyer (Contract)
Fieldfisher is an entrepreneurial law firm with a friendly and collaborative culture. This is a rare opportunity within a growing team to join a top rated practice. The firm was named Law Firm of the Year, both at the British Legal Awards in 2017 then again in 2018 at the Prestigious Legal Business Awards.
Our highly regarded private client team of 4 fee earners advises UK and non-UK domiciled clients including UHNWI's. We now have a rare flexible contract opportunity to join this leading practice.
The core role of the applicant will be to provide capacity to the team to assist with any of the matters listed below with a likely emphasis on provision of advice to non-domiciled clients.
The role can be offered part time and agile working will be considered. There may also be longer term prospects for the right individual.
The practice covers the following:
- UK tax and estate planning and Wills
- international estate planning
- advice on lifetime planning including restructuring of UK property portfolios for non-UK domiciled clients
- Experience of acting for MENA clients helpful but not essential.
- probate and estate administration
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of relevant experience in all of the above areas with an established private client practice. On offer will be a competitive salary as well as access to the firm's competitive benefits package.
More searches like this
- Public Sector/Local Authority / NFP Head of Legal Senior Level jobs in London (Central)
- Charities Head of Legal Senior Level jobs in London (Central)
- Private Client Head of Legal Senior Level jobs in London (Central)
- Family Head of Legal Senior Level jobs in London (Central)
- Wills Trust &Probate Head of Legal Senior Level jobs in London (Central)