Mid/Senior level Legal Counsel - global tech name
Would you like to work for a leading global name in the tech space?
Mid/Senior level Legal Counsel
You will be joining a US headquartered, Nasdaq listed, constantly expanding well-known name in the tech sector.
You will be directly involved in the organisation's continuing global expansion plans, into different territories and different product lines.
You will undertake an extremely varied in-house legal role, get involved in a huge range of commercial contracts and transactions across the business and deal with various wider legal issues such as in respect of IP.
You will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced, highly creative and exciting environment and have the opportunity to springboard your legal career.
You will be rewarded with an extremely lucrative remuneration package, including market-leading bonus, stock option and additional benefit programme.
You will be working in a prime central London location.
You will be a qualified lawyer in any jurisdiction and have approximately 4 - 8 years’ PQE. You will have prior experience of a broad range of commercial agreements and some interest in and/or exposure to tech related issues.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey
- Corporate/M&A Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey
- Technology/Telecoms Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Surrey