Do you want a legal role that cuts across the mobile, tech and media sectors?
You will be working for a leading name in the mobile industry and will be working with some of the world's top brands.
You will be working in a fantastic central London location.
You will undertake a wide-ranging in-house legal role, drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts, getting immersed in various wider legal, commercial and business activities, assisting with marketing and business development initiatives and liaising with various internal teams.
You will have the ability to manage a direct report within the legal team.
You will be part of a wider highly supportive team structure and have a clear path for internal career progression.
You will have the opportunity to travel internationally.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience and understanding of a broad range of commercial agreements and issues.
You will have 4+ years’ experience, a strong interest in and prior understanding of and exposure to tech and/or telecoms related issues.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Surrey
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Surrey
- Leisure, Sport, Tourism Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Surrey
- Technology/Telecoms Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Surrey
- Media Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Surrey