In-House Legal Counsel (IP/Patent Law Focus)
Our client is an innovative, fast thinking, energetic and fast growing FMCG who offer the best of quality grown fruit, flowers, juice and other consumer goods globally. Their commitment to producing better, healthier and ethical produce is second to none.
You will sit in the offices located in either Central London or Cambridge or be willing to relocate to Spain. You will report to the General Counsel.
Ideally, this role requires a broadly commercial lawyer who has a strong background in Patent and IP contentious law.
Ideally you will have:
- Post qualified experience of a minimum of 2 years with international experience in Patent and/or IP Law.
- Broadly commercial legal experience with a focus on working autonomously and independently across all legal matters pertaining to contentious IP and Patent Law.
- A willingness to travel to other offices globally.
- Previous experience working either from a private practice or in-house background.
- Able to speak both English and Spanish to a native or business proficiency level.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently across matters to include working as the direct contact to senior stakeholders within the global business.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Lawyer who is seeking a role that matches our client's vision and commitment to continued growth. You too will be energetic, fast thinking and enjoy working in a business that continues to grow whilst thinking on its feet.
Salary will be discussed on application and our client is approaching this with an open mind based on requisite experience.
Our client is committed and motivated to speak to suitable prospects and explore this opportunity further. For a confidential discussion please contact Donna Rosenberg on email@example.com to organise a mutually convenient time to speak. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence.Jameson Legal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.