FS Regulatory & Compliance Lawyer
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional FS Regulatory & Compliance lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials; in-house experience preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- 2+ years of solid experience in advising clients on legal regulatory and compliance issues across a broad range of areas including investment management, wealth management, private banking, investment funds, pension funds, mutual funds, private equity and retail banking
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Advising on key legal and regulatory issues affecting the financial services industry
- Implementing legal and regulatory change projects (including the development of template agreements and negotiation guidelines) on regulations which may include MiFID II, UCITS V, AIFMD, CASS, CRD IV, EMIR, Dodd Frank, DGSD, FSMA, RDR, CCP clearing, CCA, Payment Services Directive, Market Abuse Directive, the Volcker Rule and FATCA.
- Drafting and maintenance of internal policies to ensure firm compliance and for implementation of regulatory changes
- Working with regulators internationally e.g. FCA, SEC, AMF, CSSF, CBI, BaFin and with industry bodies to respond to consultation papers
- Assisting the business team in the establishment of new product offerings and setting out the regulatory and legal framework for distribution of structured products and alternative investments
- Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a wide variety of contracts including, but not limited to: IMAs, client terms, distribution agreements and technology/financial platform related agreements
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_LawUK.
More searches like this
- Banking & Finance In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Financial Services In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Acquisition Finance In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Asset Finance In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Project Finance In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey