IT/Outsourcing/Privacy - major international firm - 4-6 PQE
Our client is one of the world's leading firms. Their market-leading TMT/Outsourcing team advises on major transactions for major clients, across outsourcing (BPO and ITO), cloud computing, AI, blockchain, big data, IoT, automation, machine learning, and fintech. They also advise on IT systems procurement, development and licensing, sourcing strategies and alternative contracting models, data privacy, information governance, including cyber security, digital transformation models, business service transformation projects and transactional and advisory work in the TMT and Digital sectors.
- Expected to lead and negotiate transactions with limited supervision
- Responsible for drafting discrete pieces of legal advice for clients with minimal amendments
- Encouraged to adopt a client-facing role
- Supervise and develop Junior Associates and Trainees
- 4-6 PQE
- Excellent academics
- Ability and drive to work on bespoke, big-ticket and complicated transactions
For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This position attracts market-leading remuneration and is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with a top ranked, high profile team.
For further information please get in touch with David von Dadelszen by email at email@example.com or call David on 0203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.