Associate Manager - Legal (Technology) - Singapore
Our client is a global technology company located in Singapore. This role offers an opportunity to work in a business whose operations are collaborative and innovative, promoting opportunities for unparalleled growth and advancement.
The primary objective is to oversee, guide and train junior legal professionals as well as work with clients across various commercial and contractual transactions with various levels of complexity. Previous management experience guiding, training and supporting junior legal professionals is highly desirable.
- Have a minimum of 4 years post admitted experience to include 2 years contracting experience.
- Be experienced in reviewing, drafting and negotiating technology or outsourcing agreements to include consulting, systems integration, software licensing and SaaS.
- Be experienced in the tender process.
- Have a proven ability to manage a large volume of transactions.
- Be a strong communicator and be confident in your abilities to advise on legal and risk.
- Be an effective negotiator with the ability to deal directly with both clients and senior executives and the trusted advisor between the two.
- Have well developed drafting skills and an ability to interpret and communicate legal documentation.
- Be willing to develop knowledge information toolkits with respect to ongoing business issues.
- Have strong academics with a Bachelor of Law Degree and contract management experience.
- Already possess a working visa or be a Singapore permanent resident.
The nature of our client's internal offerings is to work closely with their employees to hone and develop areas of expertise offering a variety of formal and informal training programs. The variety of their work offers those who join an ability to tap into diverse work and have an excellent platform upon which to focus on your career to include offering specialism if desired.
To express your interest in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence. Thank you in advance for your interest.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.