Commercial IT PSL
Are you a commercial/TMT lawyer who is looking for a new challenge? Rare opportunity for a junior commercial/TMT lawyer to move into a professional support role and join an established team of more senior level PSLs in providing technical and legal support and industry guidance to commercial / TMT lawyers.
Duties are likely to include:
- Drafting and updating practice notes and precedents.
- Having input into the development of technical solutions relating to know-how.
- Being proactive in monitoring (and, if necessary editing) core PSL materials to ensure high quality.
- Keeping up to date with developments in your practice area and helping others in the team to do the same, delivering training where required.
- Contributing to marketing activities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This full-time role will suit a commercial or TMT lawyer c 2-5PQE with experience likely to have been gained in a leading City / international firm or a large legal department of a FTSE 100 company. In addition to your technical skills and experience in your practice area, our client is looking for candidates with commercial acumen and a pro-active client centred approach.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.