UK Head of Legal
Do you want to work for a growing name in the leisure and transport industry?
UK Head of Legal
You will be joining a growing name in the leisure and transportation sector.
You will be working in the organisation's fantastic central London offices.
You will be the the sole lawyer dedicated to the UK arm of the global business and report into the Global GC based in France.
You will work with all internal stakeholders and will be immediately fully immersed across the organisation.
You will undertake an extremely varied in-house role, get involved in a broad range of commercial and legal issues, provide commercial advice to senior management, advise on various commercial contracts and handle any disputes including insurance claims.
You will be fully involved with the continuing growth of the business.
You will report directly into the CFO.
You will be responsible for the entirety of the UK's legal function and manage external spend/lawyers.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience and understanding of a broad range of commercial contracts and issues. You will have significant prior experience of working independently.
You will enjoy working within a start-up type and nimble atmosphere and enjoy cultivating internal working relationships.
You will be a UK qualified lawyer and have approximately 4-10 years’ PQE.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for UK Head of Legal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Leisure, Sport, Tourism Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Construction and Civil Engineering Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Transport/Shipping/Aviation Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey