Do you want to work for a household brand name in the tech sector?
You will be joining a hugely successful tech company which has experienced sustained success via organic growth and ambitious acquisition.
You will be working for a company with a far-reaching international footprint across mutliple disciplines.
You will get heavily involved in the company's further planned territorial and product expansion plans.
You will undertake a hugely diverse in-house commercial legal role. You will draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts. You will also get heavily involved in various other matters including in relation to IP and compliance.
You will report into the UK based GC, will be exposed on a regular basis to senior management and will have the realistic opportunity to progress your legal career with the organisation on a short-term basis.
You will be working at the company's offices just north of central London on the Hertfordshire/Essex borders.
You will be able to demonstrate significant prior experience with respect to a broad range of commercial agreements.
You will be a qualified lawyer in a recognisable jurisdiction and will have at least 3 years’ PQE.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Essex
- Competition/EU In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Essex
- Intellectual Property In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Essex
- Regulatory In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Essex
- Technology/Telecoms In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Essex