Corporate/Commercial 1-3 PQE, Industrial Conglomerate, Riyadh
Our client is a multi-faceted Saudi Arabian industrial sector company. The company focuses on investments and infrastructure throughout the Kingdom, through joint venture partnerships with global industry leaders. Each investment is carefully assessed prior to commitment, for sustainability and longevity.
Following an internal restructuring, our client seeks a Junior Legal Counsel to join its legal team.
In this role you will report to the General Counsel and other members of the legal team as instructed, and assist them in:
- Providing legal advice to internal stakeholders, ensuring the company's interests are protected;
- Reviewing documents and ensuring they comply with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies;
- Drafting legal documents, including MoU's and employment contracts;
- Developing documentation that ensures internal compliance with laws, regulations, joint venture agreements, and non-disclosure agreements;
- Consulting on legal disputes arising in the course of business;
- Supporting the business with legal advice, legal opinions, and legal interpretations; and
- Representing the company in administrative and legal proceedings.
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- A JD, LLB, or LLM from a recognised university;
- At least 1-3 years' legal experience, ideally working within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; and
- Fully bilingual ability in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
Due to current difficulties in obtaining a visa to the Kingdom; candidates who are Saudi nationals or current Saudi visa holders would be very much preferred.
- A solutions-focused, performance-driven, and team-oriented junior lawyer;
- Comfortable working within a sometimes unstructured "start-up" type environment - some flexibility will be required and offered in both what you are required to do and the manner in which you perform your role; and
- Enthusiastic, task-orientated, and able to take constructive criticism positively.
Our client encourages diversity at all levels and welcomes applications from both male and female candidates.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major KSA business. To discuss, please send your CV in complete confidence to email@example.com or call David on 0203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.