Part-time employment PSL sought by a major City law firm.
This role will involve a range of PSL duties including the following:
- Developing and maintaining the team's knowhow resources, including precedents;
- Co-ordinating and organising training;
- Dealing with queries;
- Co-ordinating with other departments to keep the team updated on relevant developments in other areas;
- Preparing briefings and legal updates for clients; and
- Organising client seminars and preparing marketing documents.
The successful candidate will have excellent and up to date knowledge of employment law and practice as well as strong communication skills.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.