In-House IP/Music Solicitor
Our client is a highly regarded organization that is committed to promoting the UK recorded music industry and ensuring that its members are protected from increasing levels of infringement.
They provide services to independent record labels, international labels and performing members.
The legal team works to implement and deliver technical and practical strategies to protect digital and physical music content. Specific areas covered include using precedent to settle legal cases, delivering a leading website blocking programme, removing infringement content from the internet and disrupting illegal websites and traders.
A role has arisen within the legal team for a motivated individual with strong academics and experience of intellectual property, civil or commercial litigation. Your role will be to assist in the reduction and disruption of online and physical infringement. Working closely with the General Counsel you will work in a fast paced and dynamic environment where the work is often cutting edge. You will lead day to day coordination of multiple litigation and content protection cases. Specific technical experience should include good knowledge of civil procedure and litigation and ideally IP/technical content protection although strong litigators without specific IP experience may be considered. You will also get exposure to some non-contentious company/commercial, data protection and internet law.
Candidates will have between NQ and 3 years pqe of IP law gained in a firm or in-house. Experience and a passion for the music industry would be useful. Senior paralegals with solid experience of civil litigation/IP litigation will also be considered.
More searches like this
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Trademarks Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)