Would you like to work for a leading international name in the design and architecture sector?
You will be joining a unique and leading household name in the architecture, engineering and design space.
You will undertake an extremely broad and wide-ranging in-house legal role, getting involved in a wide variety of commercial contracts as well as wider business advice such as in respect of corporate matters, tech issues, IP and DP matters.
You will be working in the organisation's central London office.
You will be rewarded with a highly attractive remuneration package.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience with respect to a broad range of commercial contracts and have some prior exposure to construction related agreements/issues.
You will be a UK qualified lawyer with approximately 2 - 6 years' PQE and have undertaken your training at a leading law firm.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Corporate/M&A Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Intellectual Property Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Construction and Civil Engineering Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Technology/Telecoms Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire