COMMERCIAL LEGAL COUNSEL -12 MONTH FTC- NATURAL RESOURCES
COMMERCIAL LEGAL COUNSEL
EFFICIENT NATURAL RESOURCES
12 MONTH CONTRACT
A great opportunity to work in a quality in-house legal team for a multinational FTSE 100 business, a leader in the Precious Metals sector and Efficient Natural Resources.
We are looking for a general commercial or corporate lawyer with probably 5+ years' PQE (indicative level) to join on a maternity cover basis for 12 months.
The role will be as varied as it is exciting and you could be involved in general legal matters ranging from standard terms to bespoke agreements. Examples include ISDAs, lease agreements, sale/purchase agreements for both goods and services including forward sale/purchase of precious metals, metal trading, joint development agreements, consultancy agreements, confidentiality agreements, and reviewing and amending request for quotations.
This is a fixed term contract opportunity and interested candidates will need to be available to commence work after the summer. The ideal candidate will be a commercial (or corporate lawyer) ideally with some exposure to IP law, Competition law or Financial Instruments/Regulation but this is not essential. You will be confident, commercially pragmatic and a self-starter, who enjoys handling a wide variety of matters and works well as part of a team.
Apply for COMMERCIAL LEGAL COUNSEL -12 MONTH FTC- NATURAL RESOURCES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking & Finance In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in London (Greater)
- Company/Commercial In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in London (Greater)
- Competition/EU In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate/M&A In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in London (Greater)