Lawyer / In-house Counsel (Property Litigation)
At the heart of our client is a strong legal team who work together to really make a difference. Topping many of the UK network performance tables, this role is working for a multi award-winning company. Partnering with many global organization, this company and role offers Legal Counsel an opportunity to broaden your legal expertise and effectively work across a variety of interesting and diverse inhouse litigation and other in-house commercial issues.
You will be a Lawyer who has worked in a reputable and good standing Private Practice law firm or be an In-house Property Lawyer. Experience working in telecoms or utilities would be an advantage and particularly an in-depth understanding of the Landord & Tenant Act. You will be adept at working in a fast-paced environment as well as managing a high volume of work. You will have a minimum of 3 years post admitted UK experience. Lawyers who have relevant experience from a commonwealth jurisdiction are encouraged to apply.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide effective litigation legal advice associated with the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 (essential).
- Provide effective legal advice more specifically associated with the provisions of the Digital Economy Act 2017, new ECC and Code of Practice.
- Engage with the wider property team, business units and key stakeholders, implementing process change.
- When required interface with land owner representatives with respect to legal matters whilst keeping shareholders fully informed.
- Invoke innovation and enhanced delivery to meet the organisations business objectives and goals.
As Legal Counsel the objective of your appointment is to ensure you support the company to achieve its corporate objectives. You will be at the heart of a collaborative and innovative legal team who offer effective and efficient advice promoting strategic change.
This role's location is in Reading and centrally located to public transport (fast trains depart regularly from Paddington Station so this role may also appeal to London residents). There are flexible working arrangements in place with the options to work 2 days per week remotely as well as additional benefits such as car allowance and company bonus.
For a confidential discussion, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence. Thank you for your interest in advance.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Lawyer / In-house Counsel (Property Litigation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Environment/Energy In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Berkshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Berkshire
- Property / Real Estate In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Berkshire
- Technology/Telecoms In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Berkshire