Interim Legal Counsel
This role's location is in Reading and centrally located to public transport (fast trains depart regularly from Paddington Station, so this role may also appeal to London residents). There are flexible working arrangements in place with the options to work 2 days per week remotely.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Advise on and manage all contentious and non-contentious legal issues affecting our client's substantial property portfolio.
- Project support for mergers, acquisitions, outsourcing and any other major corporate strategic projects.
- All other operational and IT commercial inhouse functions as required.
Please respond ASAP with:
- Your CV.
- Your availability.
- Your daily rate expectation.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Interim Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Reading
- Property / Real Estate In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Reading
- Construction and Civil Engineering In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Reading
- Technology/Telecoms In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Reading