Would you like to work in the travel industry?
Would you like to work for a top-end luxury brand name?
You will be joining a leading international name in the travel and tourism sector, headquartered in the US and controlling a large percentage share of its part of the global travel market.
You will frequently liaise with the organisation's US offices, including Miami.
You will undertake an extremely varied in-house legal role. You will draft and negotiate commercial contracts such as sponsorship and marketing agreements. You will also get heavily involved in various commercial and legal issues facing the business including IP, litigation and employment matters.
You will have the opportunity to travel.
You will work closely with various key internal departments internationally.
You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package as well as the opportunity to undertake flexible working.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience with respect to a broad range of commercial agreements.
You will be a UK or other common law qualified Solicitor or Barrister and have approximately 3 - 9 years’ PQE.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Intellectual Property In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Leisure, Sport, Tourism In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Transport/Shipping/Aviation In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey
- Media In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 10+ jobs in Surrey