Legal Counsel - fintech sector
Would you like to work for a hugely successful player in the fintech space?
You will be joining a leading international name in the fintech sector, founded in 2012, backed by several leading institutional investors and having offices in London, NYC and Hong Kong.
You will undertake an extremely broad and wide-ranging in-house legal role, getting involved in a wide variety of commercial contracts as well as wider day to day legal issues.
You will be the 3rd member of the legal team, reporting into the General Counsel, and having the additional assistance of a more junior lawyer.
The role will be based at the organisation's central London HQ.
You will be rewarded with a highly attractive remuneration package.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience with respect to a broad range of commercial contracts. Prior experience of the fintech sector is not a pre-requisite.
You will be a qualified lawyer with approximately 1 - 4 years' PQE.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Legal Counsel - fintech sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Other PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Corporate/M&A Other PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Intellectual Property Other PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Technology/Telecoms Other PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Financial Services Other PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hertfordshire