Legal Counsel - travel industry
Would you like to work for a leading global player in the travel and leisure sector?
You will be joining an instantly recognisable household name global organisation.
You will undertake an extremely broad and wide-ranging in-house legal role, getting involved in a wide variety of commercial contracts as well as wider legal and commercial advice.
You will be part of a UK based 7 person legal team and you will have a highly collaborative and supportive internal network in which to continue your learning and personal growth.
The role will be based at the organisation's super-modern HQ in Windsor/Egham.
You will be rewarded with a highly attractive remuneration package.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience with respect to a broad range of commercial contracts and issues.
You will be a qualified UK lawyer with approximately 0 - 4 years' PQE. Additional prior experience in a Paralegal or similar legal facing function can also be taken into consideration.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Legal Counsel - travel industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Corporate/M&A Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Intellectual Property Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Leisure, Sport, Tourism Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire
- Transport/Shipping/Aviation Other PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in Hertfordshire