Our client is an established and respected commercial law firm named in both the Legal 500 and Chambers guides.
A new role has arisen for a commercial and technology lawyer to join a successful team in their Thames Valley office, advising clients from global and international companies to mid-market UK companies and fast-growing and entrepreneurial businesses.
You will be providing day-to-day advice on contractual negotiations with suppliers and customers and advise on data licensing and data protection, and much of the work involves drafting, analysing or negotiating commercial contracts.
To be considered for this role you will be a commercial and technology lawyer with 4-6PQE, have strong academics and a 2:1 degree or above, gained from a highly-regarded national or regional law firm.
The successful candidate will have sound knowledge of digital media, data and IT contracts and understanding of working on contractual risk and negotiating IT contracts with the aim of achieving commercial solutions for clients.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Berkshire
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Berkshire
- Data Protection Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Berkshire
- Technology/Telecoms Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Berkshire
- Media Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Berkshire