Lawyers On Demand: commercial/IP lawyers
In less than three years the Lawyers On Demand team at Berwin Leighton Paisner has grown to more than 80 freelance lawyers who love working in a very different way.
We are now looking to develop a specialist team of IP lawyers to assist our clients on a freelance basis. The assignments will offer a broad range of work encompassing copyright, trademarks and patent work on a contentious and non-contentious basis.
You might be looking for a change, for work alongside other projects or you may have taken time out. That's all fine with us, so long as you're an excellent lawyer and passionate about what you do as our freelance structure gives you time for other priorities.
Our service is unique and, with the backing of a major law firm, you won’t be on your own. If you’d like to know more, we’d love to hear from you.
Please click on the APPLY button, or,
Please send your CV and a short paragraph on why you want to join the team to LOD@blplaw.com or give us a call on 020 3400 4200
For more information:
Please visit www.lod.co.uk
- 05 October 2012
- 08 November 2012
- Experience / PQE
- Senior Level
About Lawyers On Demand
Originally launched in 2007, LOD is the original alternative legal service, born out of changes in the way people worked.
More jobs like this
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Company/Commercial jobs in North East England
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Intellectual Property jobs in North East England
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Patent jobs in North East England
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Trademarks jobs in North East England
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Technology/Telecoms jobs in North East England