Fraud Litigation 5 - 7 years pqe Jersey
This quality Jersey based and offshore focused firm is currently seeking to recruit a 5 - 7 year qualified fraud litigator.
There are very concrete development prospects with an excellent onward career path and in addition you will inherit an extremely high quality client base which you will be able to mould and add to going forwards and truly make your own.
In addition you will be offered fantastic support from a superbly collegiate team and have the opportunity to work on some of the most fascinating fraud litigation work available.
This firm is expanding prudently and is very solidly built with outstanding prospects for the successful candidate going forwards.
In addition to great work Jersey offers the successful candidate a fantastic work / life balance and the real opportunity to have a healthy and active existence as well as a very fulfilling career.
Also don't forget the fantastic tax benefits that come from living in Jersey meaning you would pocket much more of your salary than you do working in the UK.
For further information please call Steven Clarke at Abacus Legal on 0117 942 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Abacus Legal
Abacus Legal offer highly personalized and tailored individual service globally. Leveraging off our ultra high level relationships allows Abacus Legal to effect placements beyond the reach of mainstream agencies.
More jobs like this
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in Cayman Islands
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Arbitration jobs in Cayman Islands
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Commercial Litigation jobs in Cayman Islands
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Public Sector/Local Authority / NFP jobs in Cayman Islands
- Senior Level Private Practice Lawyers Charities jobs in Cayman Islands