This job is no longer available
Banking & Finance Lawyer (3-6 Yrs PQE)
- Melbourne CBD
- Global leading law firm
- Competitive remuneration package
Our Client is widely recognised as one of the leading players in the market who acts for borrowers and lenders on a range of financial transactions.
The team is rapidly expanding are looking for talented lawyers to join their dynamic banking and finance team working on a range of transactions and banking and finance issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established practice that has an impressive client portfolio.
Multiple opportunities exist within the banking and finance group dealing with acquisition finance, asset finance, financial services and PFI/project finance.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- 3-6 years PQE
- Relevant experience in banking and finance
- Excellent academics from a renowned university
- Experience working at a leading law firm
- Able to hit the ground running
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and academic transcriptsHydrogen International Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.