Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House jobs in Emerging Markets
Found 4 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
Dewar Hogan is a niche property litigation firm offering litigation and advisory services in relation to commercial and residential property.
- Cayman Islands
- US $140,000 - $180,000 - zero rate tax (this is shown in the ad)
Exciting opportunity for a Private Equity Funds Lawyer to join a leading global offshore law firm in the Cayman Islands.
- Channel Islands - Guernsey
- £65,000 + 20% tax
Leading offshore law firm seeks Corporate / Commercial Lawyer with 3+ PQE
- Offshore : Caribbean, BVI/Cayman, Channel Islands, Bermuda, Isle of Man
- Up to £120,000 plus benefits depending on level. Great tax free allowances
The offshore markets offer everything the big commercial centres don't. Great weather, incredibly low tax, a great lifestyle, and these days much better work...
- Up yto £120,000 plus benefits depending on experience
Much better quality work than in London, much better pay, much less tax ( !!! ) and a fantastic lifetstyle is on offer. Moscow is currently a blisteringly ho...