Corporate/M&A jobs in Trainees & Graduates
Found 7 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- $$Excellent Package (commensurate)
Associates currently practicing in London, offshore or top tier regional firms are all encouraged to apply. Applications close Friday 18th April.
- Highly Competitive
Highly successful global multi strategy fund manager is looking to hire a Deputy General Counsel.
- City of London
APPROACHING QUALIFICATION IN SEPTEMBER 2014?
- City Of London
- £25-28 per hour
Our client, a leading London firm require lawyers or experienced paralegals to work on high profile document review projects.
- First year trainee: £38,000,Second year trainee: £43,000
As one of the top law firms in the City, a training contract at Macfarlanes is an invaluable step to becoming a successful lawyer.
- 1st year £33,000, 2nd year £34,000
Burges Salmon Training Contracts 2015
- Bristol, London, Thames Valley
- Starting salary is between £32,000 and £36,500 depending on location.
At Osborne Clarke we turn our legal expertise into our clients’ commercial gain by using our experience, expertise and imagination to give tailored and pract...
- London City
- £39,000 Year 1, £44,000 Year 2, plus benefits.
Hogan Lovells is one of the world's top 10 legal practices. Our global reach and exceptional breadth of practice ensures a broad, enriching experience for gr...
- London, City
- 1st year £41,000, 2nd year £44,000
Kirkland & Ellis International LLP is a 1,500-attorney law firm representing global clients in offices around the world.