Corporate/M&A jobs in Trainees & Graduates
Found 9 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- $$ Excellent Package (commensurate with experience)
***SOLE AGENCY INSTRUCTION***
- First year trainee: £38,000,Second year trainee: £43,000
As one of the top law firms in the City, a training contract at Macfarlanes is an invaluable step to becoming a successful lawyer.
- £39,000 + benefits, rising to £44,000 in the second year
During the two year training contract, trainees rotate through 4 practice groups, and may have the opportunity to complete one seat overseas.
- Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Sheffield
- Starting Salary £37,000 (London), £25,000 (English Regions), £22,000 (Scotland)
DLA Piper is a global law firm with 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East, positi...
- £38,000, rising to £43,000 in the second year
Ashurst LLP is an elite law firm advising corporates and financial institutions, with core businesses in mergers and acquisitions, corporate and finance.
- London; The City
- 1st Year £39,000, 2nd Year £44,000 On qualifying - £63,000
75-80 places available for trainee solicitors. Please visit the firm website for full details of how/when to apply, and to download a copy of our trainee rec...
- 1st year £33,000, 2nd year £34,000
Burges Salmon Training Contracts 2015
- Bristol, London, Thames Valley
- Starting salary is between £32,000 and £36,500 depending on location.
At Osborne Clarke we turn our legal expertise into our clients’ commercial gain by using our experience, expertise and imagination to give tailored and pract...
- London City
- £39,000 Year 1, £44,000 Year 2, plus benefits.
Hogan Lovells is one of the world's top 10 legal practices. Our global reach and exceptional breadth of practice ensures a broad, enriching experience for gr...
- London, City
- 1st year £41,000, 2nd year £44,000
Kirkland & Ellis International LLP is a 1,500-attorney law firm representing global clients in offices around the world.