Training Contracts jobs
Found 11 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £12500 to £14000 per annum
Do you have the following key skills? A minimum of 6 months' experience of handling Industrial Disease claims, preferably Noise Induce Hearing Loss? Do yo...
- £39,000 + benefits
During the two year training contract, trainees rotate through 4 practice groups, and may have the opportunity to complete one seat overseas.
- London; The City
- 1st Year £38,000, 2nd Year £43,000 On qualifying - £61,500
75-80 places available for trainee solicitors. Please visit the firm website for full details of how/when to apply, and to download a copy of our trainee rec...
- £38,000, rising to £43,000 in the second year
Ashurst LLP is an elite law firm advising corporates and financial institutions, with core businesses in mergers and acquisitions, corporate and finance.
- First year trainee: £38,000,Second year trainee: £43,000
As one of the top law firms in the City, a training contract at Macfarlanes is an invaluable step to becoming a successful lawyer.
- London - £37,500, Bristol - £32,000 , Aberdeen and Edinburgh - £22,500
Two years. Four seats. Lots of responsibility on high-profile projects and dedicated support at every turn. Plus the chance to work alongside and learn from ...
- £37,500 per annum (first year) £41,750 per annum (second year)
Simmons & Simmons Training Contract and Vacation Scheme opportunities
- 1st year £33,000, 2nd year £34,000
Burges Salmon Training Contracts 2015
- London, City
- 1st year £40,000, 2nd year £43,000
Kirkland & Ellis International LLP is a 1,500-attorney law firm representing global clients in offices around the world.
- Bristol, London, Thames Valley
- Starting salary is between £32,000 and £36,500 depending on location.
At Osborne Clarke we turn our legal expertise into our clients’ commercial gain by using our experience, expertise and imagination to give tailored and pract...