Environment/Energy jobs in Training Contracts
Found 5 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
This role encompasses contentious and non-contentious work within the planning and environmental sub-team.
- Top Notch!
Several Real Estate roles for International Law Firm. 1-4 PQE (up to three roles) 4-7 PQE Partner
- First year trainee: £38,000,Second year trainee: £43,000
As one of the top law firms in the City, a training contract at Macfarlanes is an invaluable step to becoming a successful lawyer.
- London - £37,500, Bristol - £32,000 , Aberdeen and Edinburgh - £22,500
Two years. Four seats. Lots of responsibility on high-profile projects and dedicated support at every turn. Plus the chance to work alongside and learn from ...
- £38,000, rising to £43,000 in the second year
Ashurst LLP is an elite law firm advising corporates and financial institutions, with core businesses in mergers and acquisitions, corporate and finance.
- 1st year £33,000, 2nd year £34,000
Burges Salmon Training Contracts 2015
- London City
- £39,000 Year 1, £44,000 Year 2, plus benefits.
Hogan Lovells is one of the world's top 10 legal practices. Our global reach and exceptional breadth of practice ensures a broad, enriching experience for gr...