Intellectual Property jobs in Training Contracts
Found 6 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £60000 - £95000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Our client is a worldwide organisation looking for a Senior Legal Advisor to join their growing team. The successful candidate must have a tho...
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Our client is a well know international brand and are looking for an In-house Legal Counsel to join their expanding team. The purpose of the j...
- First year trainee: £38,000,Second year trainee: £43,000
As one of the top law firms in the City, a training contract at Macfarlanes is an invaluable step to becoming a successful lawyer.
- Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Sheffield
- Starting Salary £37,000 (London), £25,000 (English Regions), £22,000 (Scotland)
DLA Piper is a global law firm with 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East, positi...
- £38,000, rising to £43,000 in the second year
Ashurst LLP is an elite law firm advising corporates and financial institutions, with core businesses in mergers and acquisitions, corporate and finance.
- 1st year £33,000, 2nd year £34,000
Burges Salmon Training Contracts 2015
- London City
- £39,000 Year 1, £44,000 Year 2, plus benefits.
Hogan Lovells is one of the world's top 10 legal practices. Our global reach and exceptional breadth of practice ensures a broad, enriching experience for gr...
- London, City
- 1st year £41,000, 2nd year £44,000
Kirkland & Ellis International LLP is a 1,500-attorney law firm representing global clients in offices around the world.